SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chubby Baxton - Archon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

Chubby Baxton - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Chubby is a long time friend since when i started SL.

He has great skills in bloodlines and building.
He seem to have showed a lot more social skills in helping people around than he did before.
he s loyal and not a gossiper or a drama person even tho he can be weird at times
He s swedish after all ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antoinegedroyc

PostSubject: Chubby   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 pm

I really do not know Chubby very well. We had one incident a long time ago, but it never any drama issues came from it. He has become a lot more friendlier, which is great. The more he opens up and comes around and I get to know him, the more I do like him.
I must trust King Kurghan on his stability issues, and if he will stick around. As King Kurghan said in the council meeting he has been known to dissapear.
I think that if he is to be considered, maybe start him out as a Archon. He can then start to interact more with the family and show his dedication by staying around.
Back to top Go down
QueenJunebug
Queen
QueenJunebug

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:50 pm

Chubby is already promoted in a lot of areas ....Land Manager, Imperium. I think everyone has the wrong idea of what this is. It is a position ...a stepping stone. ...added responsibilities to includ assisting Elders or whomever. He already does this as Land Manager and Inperium.
Back to top Go down
QueenJunebug
Queen
QueenJunebug

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Chubby is talented in building and scripts. He is already Imperium and Land Manager. These both don't require a lot of social interaction too much. Some are strong in this area and others aren't . I think Chubby works the best alone...not something the job Archon would entail.
Back to top Go down
Krystina Breen
Baroness
Krystina Breen

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:03 am

Do not know Chubby well, he seems to be the quiet sort lol. (perhaps just around me? lol) But I do see him a lot on the SIM. He helps out and has valuable skills. I think he would be a good choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

cubby is a old friend and is very good at doing for the clan the only worrys i have is knowing him so long he has a habbit of going of line for quiet some time chubby will allso be starting school again as far as i know which he did last time and left for a while . i think chubby for the time being should stay as he has most of the rights in the postion he is in . thanks elder tatty
Back to top Go down
HOPE Leissa
Elder
HOPE Leissa

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Since, I was the one who asked for Chubby to be considered as Archon, I want to say that I don't know him for a very long time. I am solely going to base my opinion of Chubby, for the amount of time I do know him. I know that he will be going back to school, we have chatted on various occasions, about his schooling and being online, and said to me that being in school will allow him to be using computer and online. I really think that he should be given a chance to prove himself, and his dedication, although I think he already has.

He has building tags, yes, but he willingly, helps people in other areas aswell. I think he deserves an opportunity, to be an archon. He should be given a tag which will be geared to the social aspect, and the attention that he gives our members and non members when they need it. I have been around to see it. Besides, the fact that he has gone offline in the past, which happens to many of us, in certain times of our real lives, I think he has all of the characteristics of being an officer.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Elder HOPE Leissa flower
Back to top Go down
Bill Pedalo
Baron
Bill Pedalo

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 am

I do not know Chub all that well, but will say I have got to interact a lot more with then i ever did, If he is on sim and I poo on he always tp's to me and says hello, and hangs out for a bit. So that does show that he is interacting more with others, or at least trying too, Also some people including me are rather quiet, and a little backward until we get to know people better, then tend to open up a little. It also may help if we as a group tried to interact with him a little more. So with that being said and all he does, and the interaction he is attempting to make I see yes to Chubby, let give him a chance he may surprise us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chubby Baxton - Archon   Chubby Baxton - Archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chubby Baxton - Archon
Page 1 of 1