SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loki - Archon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Loki - Archon   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:55 pm

I ve known him for a long time since LD as well.

He has helped a lot both financially donating lindens to the sim and hosting at the club, being in the guards etc .
I don't know what he could / would want to do as an officer, what kind of tasks he would take upon etc.

He's Tatty's partner so I m sure she can tell us more about what he wants to do , bring to the table.

Now that i I HOPE fixed her account Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antoinegedroyc

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki - Archon   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am

King Kurghan wrote:
I ve known him for a long time since LD as well.

He has helped a lot both financially donating lindens to the sim and hosting at the club, being in the guards etc .
I don't know what he could / would want to do as an officer, what kind of tasks he would take upon etc.

He's Tatty's partner so I m sure she can tell us more about what he wants to do , bring to the table.

Now that i I HOPE fixed her account Very Happy
I would like to say loki is not only my sl hubby . but a grat guy he is allways willing to help no matter what . and has helped alot as a gard and host at the club. he may not be able to build and stuff like that but he has good social skill and he has the gift of the gab lol he dosnt have a bad bone in his body and is loved by everyone
Back to top Go down
HOPE Leissa
Elder
HOPE Leissa

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki - Archon   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:33 pm

Ok, first I'd like to review my bro Loki. I think he is a great asset, yes has the gift of gab:P like his sis.lol,
but um, I would like to say, that I don't see him much on sim except other than club. As far as guardian goes, he has always, as we all try to be readily available. Again, possibly a time clock for us Guardians, would help when we want to say, who is patrolling, or not. Yes, I agree, he doesn't have an evil bone in his body:P, like his sis...lol

I believe, that he should be given the opportunity as archon, once, he demonstrates or just becomes more visible throughout, the sim, there is more to SV than the club. Lindens is very important, I think we should not get promotions based on how much we donate to the clan Exclamation

HOPE flower
Back to top Go down

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Loki   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:58 pm

I would like to say that I have gotten to know Loki pretty well in the past few months. Loki has helped out in the club, and has taken on extra duties there and has never let us down. If he Loki tells me that he will do something I do not worry, as I know that it will be done.
Loki has some great social skills and can make anyone feel comfortable around him. Our new members need to feel that they are welcomed and can approach any of us at any time. With him being in the UK I think that it would certainly help to another person from that area in council. ( You know those crazy Brits.. LOL )
My personal feeling is that Loki would be a good asset to the council. I have talked to Loki on many ideas about the family, sim, and bloodlines. I appreciate our talks as he brings another dimension and view that I may not have thought of in a non argumentative fashion, and takes no bad feelings of a opposite view or thought. I do not know him to be into drama, nor talk about people.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QueenJunebug
Queen
QueenJunebug

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki - Archon   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:48 pm

Although Loki does a great deal for the Club , I do not see him on sim much or sim events (even as a guard) . It may be a time difference issue..not sure. However this job of Archon would involve more interaction outside of club .
Back to top Go down
Krystina Breen
Baroness
Krystina Breen

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki - Archon   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:00 am

I get the feeling Loki really values being in the family and he would do anything he could to help out. Yes he is most active in the club, but he has been very helpful and gone out of his way in that role MORE than once.

I think if he had a clearly defined task asked of him that was within his ability he would do it and do it reliably. I do think the time zone can make a difference, having just come back from there lol. the eight hour difference from SL time can be a huge gap at times, BUT we have clan members from many time zones and many in UK, it would be a GOOD thing to have council members that span the globe and make the clan representative of all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loki - Archon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki - Archon   Loki - Archon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loki - Archon
Page 1 of 1