SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masquerade Ball!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmy Bluebird
Archon
Emmy Bluebird

Masquerade Ball!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Masquerade Ball!!!!!   Masquerade Ball!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:37 am

What: Masquerade Ball king queen jocolor
When: Thursday June 18, 2009 SL Time: 4-6pm
Where: Held at the Lagoon of the Lost (Beach Resort)
Who: Everyone is welcome to attend. This will be a multi-clan event. We will be inviting our allies to enjoy the festivities!
Dress: As this is a masquerade, we ask that everyone wear a mask. A plain mask will be provided for those that show up without one. Formal attire is preferred as we are inviting our allies and would like to put our best foot forward!
DJ Sethec will be providing the music and there will be a best mask contest with Lindens for the winner!

For any questions please contact: Queen Junebug Sorbet, Elder Heavn Avril, or Emmy Bluebird
Back to top Go down
Emmy Bluebird
Archon
Emmy Bluebird

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball!!!!!   Masquerade Ball!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:40 am

I had a GREAT time at the Masquerade and I hope everyone else did too. We will have another event coming up soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball!!!!!   Masquerade Ball!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am

Yes I too had a great time.......... great fellowship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masquerade Ball!!!!!   Masquerade Ball!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Ball!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SANGUIS VITA :: In World Events-
Jump to: