SANGUIS VITA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Bloodlines vampire clan in the virtual world of Second Life. Our values are respect, tolerance, honor, fun and friendship. If you wish to know more about us and feel free to contact us, we don t bite, unless ...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanted - Elder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Kurghan
King
King Kurghan

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Wanted has expressed the desire to step up and being a part of the council.

We will not add any elder until another 2 to 4 weeks and the sim is finished.
We also need to make sure all Elders found their spot / role / tasks and are comfortable with them before we bring more in .

He has the social skills. ( with the ladies )
Fun but dedicated.
Offered financial support and help in many forms many times.
DCS and RP skills.
Enough online playtime.
Disciplined when needed to be.
Moons only because Krystina forced him to .

Cons, he s canadian eh ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/antoinegedroyc

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: re wanted   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 pm

THose Canadians EH, thier fishy people, dont ever trust them lol
Back to top Go down
HOPE Leissa
Elder
HOPE Leissa

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:03 am

You will all probably, disagree with me. I would love Wanted to join us as Elder, that is great that he has contributed. Just have to speak up on the fact, that he has not once curtsied before me, I guess cause I am just an American lol. Just think its important for people to demonstrate respect for the Royals and Elders, before they become a full Elder. I think that once I see, that he demonstrates the understanding of respect on that level he is ready. No, its not about Egos, but as a friend once told me, it is an honor to be an Elder, just doesn't feel that way, if people don't appreciate us or respect us. I shouldn't have to IM him to remind him that I am an Elder now.

Sorry everyone just how I feel,

HOPE flower and I realllly Hope that this is a confidential post among High Council
Back to top Go down

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: re wanted   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:28 am

i feel a need to speak up on this matter, firstly im canadain i show respect lol. j/k nothing in here nor in councel should go out into public, and we are all free to express our feelings weather people like them or not, as far as the bowing and showing of ones respect of thier position, sometimes it does come down to and not saying this is the case with you hope, but i can speak for mytself, even though i have the title as prince, and the format is members show thier respects by bowing or curtseying to elders and royals and kneeling to the king and queen, then you have your elders who show thier respect to the royals by bowing and or curtseying and kneeling to the king and queen, then everyone kneels to the king and queen, but as i said i know myself no matter what position I am in some people will not bow or curtsey to me. having said that i do find it funny that when the king and queen are around, how they then do it. To be honest it does feel a bit awkward still when bowed too, but that is the family rule and it is in the questions, so ofcourse you would say ty for your respect. When i was just a family member, i bowed to elders and the princess the first time i saw them, did i get along with some of them, no, but that didnt matter becuse its about the family and its values and its rules.
Back to top Go down
HOPE Leissa
Elder
HOPE Leissa

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:09 pm

Okay, just giving my opinion and review of Wanted, as we are not reviewing the clan as a whole at the moment for a promotion. As a one to one, from the time I have known Wanted, I see genuine potential in him as an Elder. I would just like him to demonstrate as far as the showing of respect and appreciation towards the Royals and Elders, before he is Elder. Haven't seen much Guardian activity since I have been on sim, we are all sort of ambassadors, and greeters, don't have to be a Guardian or Protector for that. The clock for guards I think can resolve that issue, when it comes to seeing who is really patrolling our sim or just hanging out in the club.

Thankies, thats all I have to say, regarding Wanted Diavolo
Back to top Go down

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Wanted   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm

I have watched Wanted and noticed that it does not matter who it is, if he knows they need help he has always been willing to give it. He has helped those in and out of the family. There has never been a time that I have not asked Wanted for advice, or help that he has not given it freely. He is intelligent, and seems to understand people pretty well.
Wanted has a great sense of humor, but knows when to get serious and get the work done. I have been in many situations where we were all joking around, and laughing when I have gotten a IM that he was concerned about somone on the sim, or noticed someone on the sim that was acting in a odd behavior. He is always watching what is going on, and knows his huds and how they work.

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:08 pm

regardless to what somthink i think that whated would be a good asset to the family he has show respect to me a number of times and he has been absetnt for some time from sl but is back and to me is showing good protential to becoming elder he may not be on sim all the time but there is more to being a elder than standing on the sim all the time he is allways you can im him at anytime and he is allways polit and willing to help i think he would make a very good elder
Back to top Go down
QueenJunebug
Queen
QueenJunebug

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:57 pm

I think Wanted presents all the aspects that that we expect in an Elder. He is knowledgable, curteous, gets along great with other members, he is unbiased and objective.
Back to top Go down
Krystina Breen
Baroness
Krystina Breen

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:06 am

Other than seeing his butt cheeks and receiving serious flirting, I can't say I know Wanted all that well. He seems socialble, but I am going to have to go with others views on his suitableness for Elder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanted - Elder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Elder   Wanted - Elder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Elder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SANGUIS VITA :: Promotion Reviews-
Jump to: